Firefighters investigating Kentish Road fire

0
16
- Advertisement -

A fire which broke out on Kentish Road two nights ago was believed to have been caused by a propane tank.

That was according to Chief Fire Officer, Elvis Weaver, who said that the fire department received the call at around 9:15 p.m. Sunday.

He said that the fire department received a call that, “a 14 by 26 [feet] wooden house on Kentish Road” was on fire and “the door on the adjacent house got some damage, but the main house—which was the 14 by 26— was completely destroyed.”

Weaver added that firefighters will continue their investigations into the exact cause of the blaze, notwithstanding the fact that the occupants informed them that the likely cause was their propane tank.

There were no reported injuries.

- Advertisement -

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here