Fire guts pre-school

- Advertisement -

A fire caused extensive damage inside the St. Patrick’s Child Development Centre Saturday afternoon, leaving the owner in tears as firemen doused the flames.
Scores of parents will have to find alternative facilities for their toddlers who attend the American Road privately owned institution.
The fire gutted the pre school just before 5 p.m. Firemen responded with two trucks and were still on the scene when OBSERVER media arrived after 5 p.m.
Police officers had to block off the road as investigations began.
The structure itself appears to be in tact but all the windows and doors are black from the soot.

- Advertisement -


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

15 + 20 =